Jennifer J. Edwards-Clarke
Independent Insurance Broker, Benefits Counselor
Jennifer is a native of the island of Jamaica, she obtained her education in London England.
Jennifer started her Insurance Career in New York City with New York Life and later joined MetLife. She served as a moderator for Life Underwriter Training Council and has been on the Board of The New York City Association of Life Underwriters in various positions including President of the Bronx Chapter, Jennifer currently serving as secretary on the board of Georgia Caribbean American Heritage Coalition.
Jennifer has proven herself to be one of the insurance industry leaders mentoring others and providing service to families and small businesses she now runs her own business as an Insurance Broker and Benefits Consultant.
My goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in protecting their risk. I have the skills, knowledge and experience required to help meet my client’s protection need providing education and resources to meet those goals. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client.
- Life & Health Insurance Professional
- 20 + years in the Financial Service Industry
- Insurance Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources and Risk Management
- Government Employee Benefits
- Group and Individual Benefits Counseling
- Benefits Design, communication and Implementation in the workplace
- Train develop and manage associates on standard operating procedures.
- Team building and product knowledge
- Design benefit plans for small and large groups
- Moderator for various Insurance Benefits Professional Development Classes
- Licensed to sell Life & Health Insurance in multiple states
- AHIP Certified to market Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans
- ACA Certified – Federal Insurance Marketplace
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow Designation
- The National Association of Life Underwriter
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services
- Georgia Caribbean American Heritage Coalition
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: (770) 262-3242
Schedule Your Appointment with